Thursday, February 17, 2011

update of the last 3 years

I'm not going to talk about the last three years. They have been rather depressing if you ask me. On a happy note, my sister is married to Matt. :) I have a nephew James who is adorable! :)
Well, two days ago was great lol I started writing about that... but I started off on a rant and don't remember what other great things happened that day considering that was more than 48 hours ago. So.
Today was a productive day, in spite of it being a Saturday. Got some major cleaning done today. Yaya. And we talked to Morgan and James on Skype!!! He is SO cute! Shar and Joe talked to her for 3 hours. We went shopping and I got a pair of grey dress pants, only pair I picked up and they fit and were 99 cents! I was happy.
And because I've spent tons of money lately on clothes at goodwill (whoops :), I had to skinnifie some tank tops I got, and hem work pants. So I did that tonight; it'd been forever since I'd sewn. I loved it though. :)

Just something I thought of tonight.... Its so good to be happy again. :) I didn't realize how much I missed it!

Well Ms. MaryAnn.... there's the update. :)

No comments: