Monday, January 21, 2008

update

Okay, dudes and dudets. I haven't written in a while so I thought I'd 'break it down.'
As of now, Sharon and Joe are gone in beautiful sunny, Florida... the little rats. jk... mostly. ;) So I'm just chilling with Mom and Morgan this week. Should be pretty cool! I plan on watching some good movies with Mom like Anne of Green Gables(all of them) and all the Love Comes Softly movies.... Ah... this should be a nice crying week.

Lol... While I'm thinking about it, the new years eve bash at church was completely amazing! I had so much stinking fun! We went frolicking outside, and when I say frolic I mean skipping.LOL... Good jokes that night as well! And we played Mofia quite a bit. So, we have a group, known as the Man-Han-Clan. It's pretty much THE best group ever! Here's a pic we took that night. It was fantastic!!

We look great don't we? I mean, come on, be serious. =P That's all of us. Jim, Marc, me and Andrew... we're working on getting the t-shirts in, isn't that right Jim?
Dad got a Wii! Oh my goodness. :) It's over at his house so when we go over there, that's pretty much what we do. He doesn't have any games except the ones that already come with it, which is completely fine with me. =D
Well I gotta go. I'll write more when anything interesting happens. ;)

3 comments:

Colin said...

HAHAHA!!! How did you end up on my Lit Crit blog? Anyway, thanks for the hullo, and LOL at your comment on Michael's blog. I know, I know--my nerddom is the epitome of cool.

Literature: Dickens, Stevenson, Henty, Melville, Hawthorne, Lewis, Tolkien...all the cool people are doing it.

Theology: Calvin, Luther, Augustine, Van Til...Paul, John, Isaiah...Jesus...all the cool people are doing it. :-)

Haha, just kidding. I know I'm a nerd. But I'm cool with that, haha.

"Crying movies" Hmmm...have fun. ;-)

AlreadyButNotYetResurrectedFallenMan said...

Yeah... it has been a really long time since you've updated... since any of you people have updated... lol... I've been checking blogs everyday... its like everyone is forgetting stuff... lol...
I hope you have a fun week hanging with your mom!

Janie said...

Yeah really, we are all to into Facebook (at least us Wilsons) and haven't been posting anything since Christmas.
I love hanging out and watching movies with mom, I recorded a bunch of movies that are all between 40 and 70 years old, they are the best.